Insurance for Dr. Cutler's medical services
Dr. Cutler is currently a paneled provider on the PPO plans with the following insurances:
- Aetna Health
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California (Commercial PPO/Individual/Family plans, but NOT Exclusive Networks such as gold, silver or bronze plans, Covered California plans, or HMO plans)
- United Healthcare (UHC)
If you have a large deductible to meet before your insurance company begins covering your visits for the year, please plan to pay for your visit at the time of service and our office will submit a claim to your insurance company.
If Dr. Cutler is NOT on your insurance plan then please pay at the time of your visit and our office will provide you with your visit notes and payment receipt for you to submit your own claim for reimbursement from your insurance company, if they allow this.
For answers to any questions about insurance coverage, payments, deductibles, or co-payments, you generally need to call your insurance company listed on the back of your insurance card.
Although Dr. Cutler can order lab testing with diagnosis codes, he will NOT be responsible for your lab bill; this is between you, your insurance company, and the laboratory providing such services.
Out-of-pocket visit pricing
- New patient visit for 1 hour = $200. This includes his assessment treatment plan, lab orders (and later lab interpretation and recommendations), prescription medications needed, and any other personalized education and recommendations for your healing. Please be aware that multiple health problems often require multiple follow up appointments in order to address them fully.
- New patient visit for 45 minutes = $160
- New patient visit for 30 minutes = $120
- Follow up visit 60 minutes = $160
- Follow-up visit 45 minutes = $120
- Follow-up visit 30 minutes = $ 80
Please be aware that with any health insurance plan, there are likely deductibles, copayments (your portion), and exclusions for which you are responsible.
We accept cash, personal check, Flex Spending Account (FSA) cards, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express